<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2868053221752754344?origin\x3dhttp://whisperingwillows-kaelamelnyk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kathy and Today
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:58 AM

Kathy came home last week, finally and now she has to stay here because she is going to school near Calgary. Thank God! Finally she found a reason to stay for at least a year. She means so much to me, the world and I miss her so dearly when she leaves. A part of me leaves to until I see her again. But then when I get to see her again it's like she never left, it's like we saw each other just the day before and we have conversations to finish. We talk of everything, anything. I have not told her something I regret telling her, there is a special bond between her and I.

Today is my first day back at work after 9 days off. Do I want to go? No. Not at all. Nada. Nix, negative, nill, nope. But it's money and because of my days off already we may be a little short, so off I go, working to pay the bills. I really enjoy my job though. It's one of those jobs that when I'm at home, I do not want to go, much rather stay here, but once I get there I love it. I get into a groove and I work and work and time goes by really fast (if I'm lucky). The man's got the week off and for some odd reason I was only schedules for Tue, Thur and Sat this week, wow two more days off and on the perfect week cause my man is home! Yay!

Two weekends from now I'm going to be alone, my man is going ona canoe trip with my dad and about 20 other guys from the church and my mom is going with grandma to BC for Charlie's wedding. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do and I'm thinking so far that I will stay at Kathy's res. room with her. But we will see. Anyway, signing off for now, going to work.

Home again, home again jigadee jig. Talked to my mommy today at work (super slow day) and she was enjoying herself out there in the big world (Vancouver!). She had just taken the "sky train" to a Starbucks and was waiting for her cousin to pick her up. They are liking it there. She wants her and I to go and visit Vancouver together sometime. That would be awesome. I love my mommy. Shawn had supper ready for me when I got home tonight, amazing. Then we went out and chased the little storm that was coming into Edmonton, we missed most of it but we still enjoy it.



Biography



VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Wishlist

horseback in jasper
G8
offically become a BeBeau
own a house
buy some land
honda rebel
new camera

Links

Shawn
Mom
Kathy
Kyra
Lorriann
Derks

Creditors

Shinawara` Created by Fara Hayley, and big thanks to Fara's friend for the basic code & some pretty cool stuffs.