<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2868053221752754344?origin\x3dhttp://whisperingwillows-kaelamelnyk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Hair
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:04 AM

I have always struggled with my hair. I remember times when I would love it, it would even go on for months and months that every day I would find something to do with my hair that I liked and that was really different from the day before. I have tried to pin point when my hair is the most frustrating for me and I have figured it out. It is any time after I get my hair cut. Not right after of course because the feeling of a new cut/style is great and fresh but about 3 weeks to a month after it starts. My hair has begun growing and it is growing SUPER slowly and so I can't do anything with it. For some reason at that point nothing works, straightening looks horribly flat, curling flattens within like 20 minutes and leaving it be after I shower is...HORRIBLE! When my hair is long...oh my glory. I LOVE IT! I realized this, well...this morning when I look my hair out of the bun on top my head and it flowed down in criss-crossing, big and small, wavy and curly, perfect and messy locks. I realized something. I will NEVER get my hair cut again. I am a long hair girl and I never have had really long hair...so here goes, I'm growing it out. I"m promising! No more cutting OR dying!



Biography



VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Wishlist

horseback in jasper
G8
offically become a BeBeau
own a house
buy some land
honda rebel
new camera

Links

Shawn
Mom
Kathy
Kyra
Lorriann
Derks

Creditors

Shinawara` Created by Fara Hayley, and big thanks to Fara's friend for the basic code & some pretty cool stuffs.