Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:01 PMWell, it's snowing and it is May 29th. How insane. I don't really mind i guess, it's so good for the land. Keeping it nice and wet right now will help to prevent forest fires and will make everything so green for the summer.
Shawn and I told my parents that we would take care of Kombo while they are away for a few days and this weekend is Devon days too, but of course with the weather, I doubt there will be many ride-goers. We are staying home today and someone else is taking care of the old dog and then tomorrow we are planning on being there at 7:30am to let her out and then we are going to go to the pancake breaky down at the Lion's park. After the breaky there is church in the park but I don't think it will happen if the weather is like this in the morning, so I think the back-up is the Alliance church because it's the biggest, the same one that Shawn and I go to every Sunday. It's my parents church and they have been attending for, oh probably 10 years or so now. My dad takes care of maintenance there and my mom and dad teach an adult Sunday school about marriage, sex and relationships on Sunday mornings before church. Anyway, so we are getting up early tomorrow so thinking of going to bed early tonight since we didn't get to sleep till 1:30am last night. I had to work today and I was really tired, Shawn got to stay home and relax...hobo.
The snow flakes are getting smaller! I doubt that it will turn back into rain until tomorrow when it's supposed to get up to +6. I'll believe it when I see it.
Work was tiring today but fun none-the-less. We have a really good sale on right now and I bought Shawn Steve Madden dress shoes and a Scotch and Soda blue polo tee shirt, he likes both of them but they are both the wrong size! So we are taking them back Monday night since I don't work to exchange for other sizes. ...Stupid! Teaches me to buy things without him trying them on.
Well, going to go watch the Philly Chicago game, first game of Stanley finals! Take it easy.
horseback in jasper
G8
offically become a BeBeau
own a house
buy some land
honda rebel
new camera