<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2868053221752754344?origin\x3dhttp://whisperingwillows-kaelamelnyk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cabin Days
Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:23 PM

I love going to the cabin, there is no where better. It is at Baptiste Lake and is my grandma and grandpa Zornes home. We call it "the lake" and have since I can remember. I want it to be in the family forever, I can't imagine not being able to go there one day. I feel like I'm 12 years old again when I'm there, I can just be a kid and no one judges me. Ride the quad around, snack on grandma's mints, sit in the boat and dream about living at the cabin, lay on the grass and do nothing. It's wonderful.

Mom and I decided that since I had the day off we would take a quick two day - one night trip to the cabin on Tuesday and come back Wednesday.

Tiffany, Autumn and Payton were up there camping out in their little trailer so we got to spend a lot of time with them too. It was so nice seeing the little girls and getting to know their beautiful personalities. Little Payton is a very tough girl, just like her mommy. She ran around the whole entire time with no shoes...she didn't care what she stepped on (or in). Over the rocks, in the bush, through the field and right into the house. She is a trooper. Grandma and Grandpa are going to have little tiny footprints all over when she leaves! Lucky them! They are very busy girls and I was honored to spend the time getting to know them and running around with them.

I had some really good relaxing time to think, write, read and take pictures. I took beautiful pictures of flowers, bees, butterflies, little girls, and family in a barley(?) field. On the way home mom got a call from Grandma who said we forgot our camera there...so that's a bummer, no pictures until mom and dad go up there next weekend. Oh well, teaches me patience.

Lots of things going in my life right now but not going to blog about it at this time. Big changes but almost everyone will know about it before I post a blog about it, I don't want people to find out by blog, that's not so nice. Don't ask!! Just wait. You'll know soon...(it's not what your thinking...I know what your thinking, it's not that either, stop guessing!)



Biography



VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Wishlist

horseback in jasper
G8
offically become a BeBeau
own a house
buy some land
honda rebel
new camera

Links

Shawn
Mom
Kathy
Kyra
Lorriann
Derks

Creditors

Shinawara` Created by Fara Hayley, and big thanks to Fara's friend for the basic code & some pretty cool stuffs.